WHAT IS SPAM?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate emails or messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
1URL2.COM - URL Shortener has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
All web addresses are automatically filtered through various spam and malware scanners.
We reserve the right to disable any URL that we suspect is being used for spamming/illegal purposes... ban the user and report to ISP involved or law enforcement agencies.
The following types of links and use of our services is prohibited and may be considered abuse:
• Domains listed in the URI Block Lists such as (URIBL) (SURBL) or (SPAMHAUS).
• Sites blacklisted in Google Safe Browsing or with other phish/malware tracing methods.
• Links containing URL shortening domains (chaining of redirects or anonymizers).
• Links to criminal content such as "counterfeit pages," "phishing pages."
• Links to material containing viruses, adware, spyware, or other malicious code.
• Links that infringe a copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret.
• Use in unsolicited or unauthorized email or SMS text messages.
• Comment or advertising spam posted on blogs, forums, IM, social networks, etc.
• Hacking/cracking, illegal pornography, drug, tobacco-related, weapon-related.
• Unlawful, fraudulent, violent, harassing, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
If any 1URL2.COM user is involved in spreading any kind of SPAM, malicious or illegal activities that can result in any or all of the following actions without any prior notice:
- deletion of SPAM and malicious data/URLs related to that user's account
- deletion of all the data/URLs related to that user's account
- blocking the access for that user to 1URL2.COM platform
- termination of the user's account permanently
- reporting illegal criminal activities to the relevant law-enforcement authorities
AUTOMATED SPAM FILTERING
1URL2.COM - URL Shortener itself doesn't confirm anything about the target URL. 1URL2.COM - URL Shortener uses different spam filtering services to scan and filter the target URL before redirecting to it.
We work to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information about unsafe web resources. However, we cannot guarantee that its information is comprehensive and error-free: some risky sites may not be identified, and some safe sites may be identified in error.
RECEIPT OF UNWANTED EMAIL FROM 1URL2.COM - URL SHORTENER
In the unlikely event that you receive any URL or email from 1URL2.COM - URL Shortener or sent using 1URL2.COM - URL Shortener systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact 1URL2.COM - URL Shortener using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
CHANGES TO THIS ANTI-SPAM POLICY
1URL2.COM - URL Shortener may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new date on the bottom of this page.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact 1URL2.COM - URL Shortener using the details set out below: