Terms of Service
By Registering, You Agree to the Following Terms of Service
Use of this service in association with spam and unauthorized messages is not tolerated. Sending bulk email requires direct permission through an opt-in or subscribed-to list and must contain a single-click unsubscribe link. Redirects to malware, pornography, objectionable or unlawful material is prohibited. Please report abuse.
This site is intended for users who are 13 years of age or older. Paid accounts are nontransferable and non-refundable. You must accurately provide your legal full name, valid email address, and other requested information at signup. We establish limits concerning use of the Service and may modify these limits at any time without notice. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate service to anyone, at any time, without notice if we feel our Terms are being violated or integrity of service is being disrupted. Your use of our site and software is at your own risk. We can not guarantee the security of any data passing through our networks. You agree to be responsible for safeguarding your data, including usernames, passwords and content.
We automatically send an account validation email and two emails indicating expiring/expired account. All other notifications and alerts concerning click stats, event monitoring and account limits are for convenience purposes and an optional part of the service.
1URL2.COM ("WE" "US" or "1URL2.COM") websites, bookmarklet (collectively, "Services") is an online tool for creating and managing URLs. Users can make simplified web addresses that redirect or "link" to other web pages. A link does not indicate 1URL2.COM's endorsement of, or affiliation with other websites. We are not responsible for the content of external sites or resources redirected by our service. 1URL2.COM is provided without warranty of any kind. There is no guarantee that it will be available at any given time, and no guarantee that the site or service will not be subject to interruptions. We reserve the right to amend or change these policies, terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability
ALL DIRECT OR INDIRECT RISK RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE IS BORNE ENTIRELY BY YOU, THE USER. 1URL2.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, USE, GOODWILL, DATA LOSS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (EVEN IF 1URL2.COM OR PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE 1URL2.COM SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SUCH LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO 1URL2.COM
We respect your privacy and all information collected by us will be kept strictly confidential and not be sold, rented or shared! We may, however, use your email address to send you information about your account, our service, or your use of our service. None of your personal information will be disclosed unless required by law.
Information We May Collect:
A. User-provided information
We collect information you share with us when you use 1URL2.COM. We collect personal information when you register or signup, inquire or subscribe to any services, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, mailing address etc. (the “Personal Information“). We may collect the following information from you;
• Account Information. When you sign up for a “1URL2.COM“ Account or subscribe to any of our services, we may require certain information such as your name, email address, phone number, company name etc.
1URL2.COM doesn't process payments locally. This means we never collect or store any payment information like bank account or credit card numbers. It is handled 100% by PayPal. PayPal may process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means when the user subscribes to our services.
Communications with “1URL2.COM” Via Live Chat or Other ways. We may collect information through your communications with our customer support team via the support email or live chat options or other communications system that you may choose to contact us. Including but not limited to Skype chat, phone call, email, etc.
Other Information. The user may otherwise choose to provide us information by submitting our Service inquiry form, Landing Page form, conduct a search, update or add information to a “1URL2.COM” Account or use any other features of the “1URL2.COM” platform. We may collect any other information we deem necessary for the function of the service.
B. Information Collected via Technology.
When you use “1URL2.COM”, we may collect information about: Transaction, Usage, Location, etc. This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type etc.
We may use Google Analytics and other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. This software uses their own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it.
Purposes of Collection and use of your personal information:
“1URL2.COM” may collect personal information for the following purposes:
• Make the website more interactive & to personalize user experience.
• To maintain your account with us.
• Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies
• Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors' use of our Sites, including mobile applications of our Sites
• Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
• Maintain a record of the service we perform and inform you of other relevant services with offers that in some cases, are targeted to your interests. If you subscribe or are otherwise connected to “1URL2.COM”, it will always be an option to unsubscribe or close your account immediately if you do not want to receive further communications.
• Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including identification of when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
• To protect the security and best interest of our users. Prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities and manage risk by identifying potential hackers or other unauthorized users.
• Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including as is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (including subpoenas, search warrants, court orders) and law enforcement instructions and orders.
• Enforce agreements related to our Service and other legal rights.
• Enforce our “Terms of Services”.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we may process your Personal Information for the above purposes when
• You have clearly consented to the use of your Personal Information, For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies or similar technologies, or to send you marketing communications.
• We need your Personal Information to provide you with services or to respond to your inquiries.
• We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information
• We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to ensure security and improve the performance of our Service.
“1URL2.COM” does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. “1URL2.COM” does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
“1URL2.COM” takes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed below (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in the USA:
• To any trusted third party who assists us in operating our website or conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this as confidential information
• Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties
• Relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency, to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority
• Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
• When we have believed in good faith that, disclosing any information is necessary to protect the rights or property of “1URL2.COM”, including enforcing the “Terms and Conditions” and other policies which govern the use of our services
• When we believe in good faith that, disclosing any information is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others.
• We may also disclose your personal information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. The rights and obligations with respect to your personal information shall also be transferred to the new owner. In case of a change in ownership please note that the likeliness of such an event is totally unpredictable. Rest assured that your personal information will remain completely safe with us.
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. A web browser places cookies on a hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are text files that can be put on your computer or device to store / record information about your visit to and use of the website. Cookies can compile information about your browsing habits and can also enhance your browsing experience.